Monday, July 21, 2008

Empty Nest

At what point does "whew, I am so glad I don't have to clean up after them anymore!" turn to "Oh, how I miss the pitter patter of their little feet..."?

My answer - -'not yet'! LOL :) Hehehehe

The baby bunnies went back to their outside home, as healthy as I can get them, my 22 month old granddaughter is home in Anchorage after spending the weekend with me and Tom is fishing in Homer (a long way away). I am......home alone!

Let's see if I can finally be productive. You should see my 'to do' list. I was remembering quilts that I need to finish in my sleep last night. Then there's some painting I've been putting off, cleaning out more stash, scanning photos & backing up computers....

My little helper got me started yesterday before she left....

2 comments:

Expedition Escapes said...

Isn't it amazing how we can have lists that never seem to end! Well--good luck on the bunnies. Looks like you have a wonderful helper!

Anonymous said...

My lists are always too long and my time too short, especially when my husband is out of town!