Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saying Thank You

I really appreciate people who freely lend a helping hand and I aspire to be a person like that. Kathy Mack with Pink Chalk Studio and Pink Chalk Studio Blog really goes above and beyond to help other quilters learn, and she a cool designer too. I owe thanks to her for the information she has shared in the past on the Quilt Designers' List on Yahoo! and *today* for helping me learn about those pretty little pictures that you see in the web address navigation bar at the top of your browser window.

I struggle with web design and have been working on updating our web and was wondering "how long will it take me this time to figure out how to code in those cute little pictures?" As I logged onto her blog today she had a full post on how to do it ~ like she was reading my mind! Oh, and I learned that they are called Favicons (fav-eye-cons). Thanks Kathy!

No comments: