Thursday, February 21, 2008

Purple Quilt


I am not very good at naming quilts, and this is going to belong to someone else anyway**, so I've been calling these my purple squares and now they are the 'purple quilt'. I finished it up last night and am shipping it out today, to be in the quilt auction for Catholic Social Services Fiber and Art Auction, March 1, 2008 in Anchorage, Alaska.

**I stun people by telling them that I don't own any quilts - everything I've made, from my first quilt to my last, has been given away. I don't sleep under one, don't have one on the sofa or in the car and don't have any hoarded in any closets either. I know, I'm unusual. I make quilts and I give them away. It makes me happy :)

1 comment:

Greenmare said...

good job doing what makes you happy! and the purple quilt is pretty.