Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fabrics from Quilt Market in Houston 2007

My daughter, Sarah Raffuse, my best friend Penny Herndon, and I all went to Quilt Market in Houston and I came away with these fabrics! I bought quite a variety!
The Earthtones are P & B Textiles.







The dark chocolate and periwinkle blue are In the Beginning fabrics, called Bohemian Manor.



The milk chocolate and powder blues are Marcus Brothers












the stack of autumn colors are RJR;









the muted tonals with the rose is Transitions by Benartex.





The two photos of Kings Road Fat Quarter Packs (there are 4 of them) are the exact same fat quarter packets, just reversed. On one side of the bundle you see 4 fabrics and on the other side (I just flipped them over in the same order when photographing) you see the other 4 FQ's in the bundle.

I can't wait to use them all!

No comments: